As with all exercise programs it is imperative that you participate at your own risk, as I assume no liability for encouraging you to exercise. Be mindful of your body and please consult a physician prior to starting a workout or diet program.
Did you know that whatever day you choose to read this blog is a great day to begin this challenge?
Don’t fret about actual start/finish dates with this fitness experience, just make a decision to try it, push through it, and see it through until the end.
Today is your DAY #1!
Here is everything you will need (to do and know) to complete this workout:
- This is a 6 week program with four scheduled workouts each week, ranging from 20-40 minutes, including warm-up and cool down.
- Throughout the program you will need a few pieces of equipment including a towel, barbell (or equivalent), dumbbells, and a chair.
- You will need to download and/or print the workout calendar pictured directly below this list.
- You will need the complete Butt Bible series by Pauline Nordin, which can be purchased via Amazon. (Click this cool hyperlink to purchase)
- You can also access these workouts FOR FREE via my YouTube BUTT BIBLE CHALLENGE playlist. (Yes, this super long hyperlink is for the FREE playlist)
- I find Pauline’s butt banter to be a bit silly and borderline annoying. I also realized today that she does use the word “a**” twice. I’ve chosen to either start or end my day with these workouts when the children are asleep.
- Lastly, you will need a positive attitude and healthy eating habits to ensure you are successful in this challenge.
In addition to the aforementioned tips, I suggest a form of accountability via a workout partner, journaling, or posting your exercises via social media. At the end of this six weeks, I look forward to seeing a healthier version of myself along with the best rump of my life. LOL I busted out laughing as I typed that. The rump isn’t the big issue (my rump is a HUGE issue LOL), I just look forward to completing this challenge because I’ve started and failed this Butt Bible series several times. But in 2017 I will conquer this!
I hope you will join me and if you do, just find this post on Instagram (yes, another cool hyperlink), follow me, and comment “I’m in” under the photo. I don’t mind being your social media accountability partner and please help me along the way. Also, check out my weight loss progress this month via my most recent Weight Loss Wednesday video.
Make this week beautiful,