Happy Makeup Monday!
This week I’m sharing the details on the eyeshadow look I wore recently. I rocked this Smoky Purple makeup to a gala this summer. To create this look I used a myriad of products including Nars blush, Maybelline foundation, Norvina Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills and the Urban Decay Born to Run palette.
Here are the details for this look:
- Ulta ONYX Cream Eyeshadow as a base
- Norvina Palette, BASE and ECCENTRIC in brow bone area
- Norvina Palette CELESTIAL and DREAMER in inner corner area
- Born to Run palette, JET as needed to darken purple
- ColourPop LACE Super Shock Shadow eyelid color
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation
- Nars ORGASM blush
- Wet n Wild GOLDEN FLOWER CROWN highlighting powder
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish
- Urban Decay TOWER 1 lipstick
- Too Faced MAGIC METAL TRANSFORMER Liquified Metallic Lip Transformer
You can see a glimpse of how I created this look via my recent Mom’s Back to School Makeover video. This video is part of a YouTube collaboration with Ingrid of Mommy and Mia Homeschool Chronicles.
I actually stumbled across inspiration for this look from Instagram. CLICK THE PHOTO BELOW to check out the creator doing a tutorial featuring this smokey purple eyeshadow.
Be sure to check out the videos from the other moms that participated in this collaboration. You can watch them all via this YouTube playlist.
Make this week grand,