Today I’m participating in a Women of Faith collaboration, hosted by The Ingrid Chronicles! In honor of Women’s History Month, each participant chose a woman from the Bible to discuss. I chose Hannah and found 13 great things to share about her story.
Ready to gain a fresh perspective on Hannah’s story? Watch this video!
Things to note from the video:
- **Tap here** for the Women of Faith Collaboration playlist
- Purchase Wives of the Bible on Amazon
- Follow @taneishareads on Instagram
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join Homeschool Ministry Wives Facebook Group
- Mothers with G.R.A.C.E. Content Creators Facebook Group
- Follow @TeamKEMPacademy on Instagram
Have you seen my miracle baby testimony? Watch this video
Hear about more AMAZING women from the Bible here:
I hope you were encouraged by the tidbits shared in each video! I believe Hannah’s victory song is a grand reminder to all of us that God hears our prayers.
Comment below: What did you learn when rereading the scripture?
For more homeschool and family encouragement, SUBSCRIBE to this blog and please share this post with family or friends.
Fill your week with family,
We would love to CONNECT with you!
Get a closer look at all the marriage, motherhood, makeup, and homeschool content by clicking on the photos below. ***** ***** ***** *****