This week for Beauty Tuesday I’ll be sharing a beautiful EXTRA LONG encapsulated set I created using curved nail tips. This ROMANCE set features Rose Gold and Opal colors along with some glamourous accents.
Before creating this set, I did soak off my previous set a week before. I allowed my nail bed to breathe and kept my nail bed hydrated with cuticle cream. I prepared my nails for acrylic application by trimming the cuticle and shaping my natural nails. I also removed the shine from my natural nail with a block buffer.
Watch the process in this video!
Tap the items to purchase or find out more details!
- Coffin Nail Tips from Beyond Nail Art Supply
- #74 Raspberry acrylic by ModelOnes
- Glam and Glits Cover Dark Blush acrylic
- Cover Pink acrylic by Mia Secret
- Opal Milky acrylic by Beyond Nail Art Supply
- Clear acrylic by ModelOnes
- Monomer by Nail Supply Glamour
- WildFlowers Cherry Cola nail glitter
- Dulce Nail Sprinkles
- Platinum Gel Glitter by ModelOnes
- WildFlowers Spider Gel
- Red AB rhinestone set from Amazon
- Shimmer top cost by LisaKon
- Mia Secret Glass Finish gel top coat
- Super Diamond Gel Glue by Nail Supply Glamour
Overall, I am so proud of myself for trying a variety of new things with these nails. You can see more of my beauty-related photos via @Married2KDK on Instagram. You can also follow the hashtags #TUKbeautyTuesday or #TUKnails on Instagram or Twitter.
Make this week beautiful,
More BEAUTY TUESDAY posts:
For more beauty, homeschool, and family encouragement, SUBSCRIBE to this blog and please share this post with family or friends.
Make this week marvelous,
We would love to CONNECT with you!
Get a closer look at all the marriage, motherhood, makeup, and homeschool content by clicking on the photos below.
***** ***** ***** *****