Disclosure: I received this complimentary product through the Homeschool Review Crew.
Beginning your homeschool journey is no longer intimidating thanks to The Old Schoolhouse® Considering Homeschooling Info-Pak Option B. Today’s review breaks down the multitude of books, items, and resources received in this exploration package.
The Old Schoolhouse® Considering Homeschooling Info-Pak section offers three choices to receive a variety of physical, eBook, and PDF resources to start your journey. Option A includes full access to the Introduction to Architecture class from Schoolhouse Teachers as well as immediate access to 62 eBooks and PDF pamphlets. Option C provides all instant access items, physical items from Option B, as well as a Homeschooling with Heart SchoolhouseTeachers.com Tote, and a current issue of the TOS Magazine.
We received the Considering Homeschooling Info-Pak Option B which includes all the items from Option A and several physical products. The How to Teach the Fidgety Child and Homeschooling the Rebel, Part I & II books were my favorite items in the downloads part of this package. Books like these ate truly helpful because for some, bringing their child home for behavior issues, including fidgeting, is scary. However, knowing that a home environment can foster a lifetime of learning and encourage changed behavior and coping skills. I also liked that the package included resources on homeschooling elementary, middle, and high school students.
Here are a few eBooks and PDF pamphlets we were sent:
- Homeschooling: A Prayerful Journey by Deborah Wuehlere
- How I Homeschool: Twelve Families Share Their Lifestyle
- The Heart & Soul Homeschool Mama by Gena Suarez
- What About Public School? pamphlet
- Help, Lord, I’m Getting Ready to Start Homeschooling My High Schooler
- Homeschooling the Rebel, Part I & II by Deborah Wuehler
- Common Core Briefing Pamphlet by HSLDA
- Homeschooling, a Natural Fit for the Kinesthetic
- How to Teach the Fidgety Child
- Homeschooling: Growing & Thriving in the 21st Century
- Career Training, Mentorship, and Parenthood
- When I Grow Up I Want To Be a Video Game Designer
- Homeschool with Confidence pamphlet
The physical products do vary so that is something to note when ordering this option. I liked the books, CDs, and DVDs included but some of the information items were samples and advertisements from companies that could’ve been left out.
Physical Products in B Info-Pak:
- 2 pencils
- 5 Flavors of Homeschooling DVD
- Seeds Family Worship scripture CD
- Fallout! Students explain why they left or remained in church DVD
- Kid Zone Arizona Activity Book
- North American WildFlowers seeds
- The Homeschooling Primer
- 10 Ways to Bring Up Your Child posters
- Purposeful Design: Understanding the Creation by Jay Schabacker
- Fall 2010 print edition of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine
- Various company samples and advertisements
Overall I think the Considering Homeschooling Info-Pak Option B by The Old Schoolhouse® is a nice option for those that like physical items. Though the variety of ads offer access coupons to items that may benefit your future homeschool journey, I don’t feel their presence in the package is necessary. However, I still feel the overall idea of this package offers plenty of encouragement and information to help you confidently decide whether you should homeschool.
Visit The Old Schoolhouse® here:
For more homeschool and family encouragement, SUBSCRIBE to this blog and please share this post with family or friends.
Make this week amazing,
We would love to CONNECT with you!
Get a closer look at all the marriage, motherhood, makeup, and homeschool content by clicking on the photos below.
***** ***** ***** *****