I’m so excited to share everything we have accomplished during this school year. During this year we endured the loss of two awesome grandfathers and dealt with severe sickness but God strengthened us through it all. We learned how to love each other through grief, support one another in trying new things, and cater to those that are sick and shut-in. It has been a school year like none other and I’m so glad I have my wonderful husband and The Cool Kids to share this homeschool experience with.
Here are a few things we’ve done recently:
- Spent the weekend on the Kemah Boardwalk (vlog coming soon)
- Participated in several local sports camps
- Bear did a phenomenal job in swim lessons and was invited to participate on a team
- Bam Bam was able to participate in swim lessons and had so much fun
- Princess perfected potty training
- I started reading books again
- Husband’s team soared to number one in the company and has remained there
- All The Cool Kids did exceptional well on their assessments leaving me with a 5th, Kindergartener, and Preschooler for next year
- Bam Bam gave a speech at the holiday luncheon
- Princess grew, and grew, and grew
- We had art appreciation month (vlog coming soon)
- Bear built a few robots and that has peaked his interest in robotics
- We finished My Father’s World Exploring Countries and Cultures
To see more of what we have had going on be sure to watch this recent YouTube video.
We had a fantastic year and I am already planning for our rest month as well as the next academic year. Be sure to follow the blog for updates on our education journey and you can see everything we’ve been doing on our homeschool Instagram, @TeamKempAcademy.
Make this week awesome,