Today, I’m hosting a collaboration focused on busy mothers sharing ways to include Bible Study in their routine. The participants also highlighted a few of their favorite resources, study ideas, and where to get help when you need it.
Want tips for including Bible Study into your busy day? Watch this video!
5 Must-do Bible Study Tips
- Pick a Bible that has a design and features you enjoy
- Read from a Bible you understand and pair it with KJV
- Journal during each study session
- Talk about what you’re studying during prayer time
- Talk about what you’re studying
with your family/friends and invite them to study with you
Want more tips from moms just like you? Watch this playlist!
Things to note from the video:
- Busy Mom’s Guide to Bible Study playlist
- Join MARRIAGE, MOTHERHOOD, & HOMESCHOOL Support Group here
- Listen to Chrystal’s Chronicles podcast
- Listen to the Unfolding Words podcast
- Genesis Study by Antracia
- Ruth Study by Antracia
- Follow @taneishareads on Instagram
- Like our Facebook Page
- Follow @TeamKEMPacademy on Instagram
I hope you were encouraged by the tidbits shared in each video! I also pray you find ways to create a balance in studying God’s word yourself without interruption. Trust that God can show you ways to replenish, revive, and restore your energy through study time.
For more homeschool and family encouragement, SUBSCRIBE to this blog and please share this post with family or friends.
Fill your week with family,
We would love to CONNECT with you!
Get a closer look at all the marriage, motherhood, makeup, and homeschool content by clicking on the photos below. ***** ***** ***** *****
One thought on “Busy Mom’s Guide to Bible Study Collaboration”