Fill your life with experiences, not things. Stories to tell, not stuff to show. Repeat after me, “Self-care is not selfish!”
Ready to gain a fresh perspective on self-care? Watch this video!
Here are my tips for creating or reestablishing a self-care routine:
- Find a hobby
- Perfect a skill or learn something new
- Ask for help, resources, and accountability to ensure you follow through
- LEAVE YOUR HOME and experience new things by enjoying your own company.
Want more tips from moms just like you? Watch this playlist!
Things to note from the video:
- Busy Mom’s Guide to Self-care playlist
- Self-care collaboration playlist
- Visit Ingrid’s channel
- Follow @taneishareads on Instagram
- Like our Facebook Page
- Follow @TeamKEMPacademy on Instagram
I hope you were encouraged by the tidbits shared in each video! I also pray you find ways to create a balance in caring for yourself without guilt. Trust that God can show you ways to replenish, revive, and restore your energy in fun, relaxing, and creative ways.
For more homeschool and family encouragement, SUBSCRIBE to this blog and please share this post with family or friends.
Fill your week with family,
We would love to CONNECT with you!
Get a closer look at all the marriage, motherhood, makeup, and homeschool content by clicking on the photos below. ***** ***** ***** *****