Disclosure: I received this complimentary product through the Homeschool Review Crew.
Today’s review features an update and some announcements about the Ultimate Membership by SchoolhouseTeachers.com a division of The Old Schoolhouse®. SchoolhouseTeachers.com (Affiliate Link) is an online homeschool curriculum, and one price covers all the students in your family.
Check out these new and popular features:
- The website houses over 400 courses for preschool through high school created by over 200 Lesson Designers
- Access to additional teaching resources, including RightNow Media and World Book Online Libraries
- Tools to organize your customized curriculum, including a planner, recordkeeping tools, high school credit tracking, transcript support, as well as college and career planning.
- Receive unique learning helps in the
- Literacy Center and Focused Learning Centers
School boxes paired with your state’s requirements take most of the hard work out of lesson planning. Boxes are available for kindergarten through 12th grade. The 9th – 12th-grade boxes are some of the newest additions to help make the planning process easier. Just combine the boxes with electives chosen by your teenager, and their year will begin immediately. Feel free to use the entire curriculum guide or choose portions from various grades to meet your student’s needs for that year. Preschool and Parent Boxes will be added to the website soon.
But wait, there’s more! Check out these additional MEMBERS ONLY features:
- Monthly Storytime and Show-and-Tell: This virtual meetup is specially designed for families with children in preschool and kindergarten.
- Hey Mama! Bright Spot Zoom: This monthly chat for moms focuses on various topics for insight, education, and encouragement. This month, the topic is Music Appreciation, and in April, we will discuss celebrating high school homeschool graduation.
- Virtual Art & Photography Fair: This fall event allows students in preschool through high school to submit their artwork. Awards are given to the top winners in the five grade-level groups. Categories include photography, drawing/sketch, sculpture, and painting.
- Hey Mama! Members’ Lounge Webinar: This gathering happens every other month and focuses on planning, record keeping, tips for using membership gems, and other fresh ideas. You will also enjoy motivation, encouragement, and prayer time with other homeschoolers.
- Virtual Science Fair: Participants can submit science research projects or exhibits. Award certificates will be presented for first, second, and third place winners in each category. Entries are being accepted until March 11, and the event is on March 25.
The Ultimate Membership by SchoolhouseTeachers.com a division of The Old Schoolhouse® (Affiliate Link), has been a great addition to our household for many years. Having only one website to log into is my favorite thing about this website. Initially, I used it for a few courses and electives, but this year, Bear will be using the 9th Grade Box for his freshman year of high school. He has also chosen a few electives from the website to add to his schedule. We recommend this website for families ready to enjoy a complete curriculum experience for students of all ages.
Want to learn how other families used this in their homes? Check out the Crew by tapping the photo below!
Visit SchoolhouseTeachers.com on social media:
- The Old Schoolhouse® Website
- Homeschooling with Heart Blog
- Magazine Facebook Page
- Magazine Instagram
Check out my previous reviews:
COMMENT BELOW: Do you prefer physical curriculum, online curriculum, or both?
For more curriculum reviews and family encouragement, SUBSCRIBE to this blog and please share this post with family or friends.
We would love to CONNECT with you!
Get a closer look at all the marriage, motherhood, makeup, and homeschool content by clicking on the photos below.
***** ***** ***** *****