This post is filled with my favorite and most cherished resources to teach reading. I’ve used most of these since Bear was in preschool and I’m glad I kept them for my other cool kids. Some items are free while other others can be purchased for $1-$8 in-store or online, especially if buying used. For details on these top resources, watch my recent video. Click the links to learn more about things I noted in the video:
- Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons
- My Busy Bees and Me (Ollie’s set)
- Printables were found on Pinterest in 2012
- Now I’m Reading sets are available online at various retailers. Our set was a giveaway prize, purchased at Ollie’s for $2.99.
- Clifford and Scooby-Doo phonics sets are available from online retailers in new and various used conditions.
I hope these tips and curriculum aids help enhance your homeschool journey. Be sure to subscribe to this blog for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to follow us on our homeschool Instagram by clicking the photo below.
Check out my planner Instagram for more layouts, weekly spreads, and hauls.
Follow us on Twitter
LIKE our new Facebook page for daily inspiration, suggestions, and encouragement.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for vlogs and homeschool tips
Click the photo below to learn more about homeschooling