Today I’m participating in a collaboration, hosted by The Ingrid Chronicles where we share our tips on removing stress from homeschool duties. We not only manage the classroom, but we also manage our homes and everything in-between! If you’ve been feeling a bit overwhelmed then this video is for you!
Things to note from the video:
- Scripture references of 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 and Matthew 6:25-34
- **Tap here** to read the Power of Apology blog
- **Tap here** for the 5 Ways to Homeschool Without Stress playlist
- Visit @taneishareads on Instagram
- Join Homeschool Ministry Wives Facebook Group
- Mothers with G.R.A.C.E. Facebook Group
I hope you were encouraged by the tidbits shared in each video! Homeschooling is tough but with the peace of God and strength gifted from him, we can endure.
For more homeschool and family encouragement, SUBSCRIBE to this blog and please share this post with family or friends.
Fill this week with peace,
We would love to CONNECT with you!
Get a closer look at all the marriage, motherhood, makeup, and homeschool content by clicking on the photos below. ***** ***** ***** *****
One thought on “5 Ways to Homeschool WITHOUT Stress”