Last month I enjoyed several books! Here are a few Bible Studies, Inspirational books, and other novels I read in March.
Check out what I read in March here:
Books mentioned & other things noted in this video:
- Follow @taneishareads here
- Why Motherhood Matters by September McCarthy
- Watch Your Mouth by Tony Evans
- The Secrets of Midwives: A Novel by Sally Hepworth
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
- KJV Study Bible in Canary/Slate Grey; Leather Touch and Indexed
- Bible Study With Renee group
Comment below: What did you read last month?
For more homeschool and family encouragement, SUBSCRIBE to this blog and please share this post with family or friends.
Make this week grand,
We would love to CONNECT with you!
Get a closer look at all the marriage, motherhood, makeup, and homeschool content by clicking on the photos below. ***** ***** ***** *****