I’m back after a much needed celebratory vacation! Why not jump back in with a Makeup Monday sharing the details on the first look I created for our anniversary weekend date. I love to keep my date night looks very simple for my husband. Since it was our anniversary, I decided to go ahead and give him soft eyes and kiss me lips. Oh, and my mother bought me the perfect dress for this romantic rendezvous.
- L’OREAL Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base –Primer
- Revlon ColorStay Makeup in Mahogany –Foundation
- Coastal Scents Blush and Bronzer Palette –Highlight
- LA Girl Strobe Powder, Level 10 –Blush
- Wet n Wild Pencil, Mink Brown –Brows
- LA Girl Concealer, Fawn –Brow Highlight
- LA Girl Eyeliner, Black –Eyeliner
- Ardell Faux Mink Lashes, Style #811
- Mac, Ruby Woo –Lipstick
- LA Girl Holographic Gloss Topper, Magical
We enjoyed our first date night on a Friday evening at The Cheesecake Factory. After sharing a burger, we split this delicious Very Cherry Ghirardelli Chocolate Cheesecake. Then we just talked, and talked, and talked some more. It was a beautiful, kid free evening!
Be sure to visit @Married2KDK on Instagram for additional makeup posts.
Click the photo below to check out my YouTube channel for makeup reviews, hauls, and tutorials.
Hope you enjoyed this quick breakdown of my face of the night.
Make this week glam,