Today I’m participating in a collaboration, hosted by Family of Three Homeschool and The Ingrid Chronicles! These videos focus on how it is okay to ask for help with our homeschool journey. The participants also highlighted a few resources of where to get help.
If you could use a bit of encouragement, a few silly anecdotes, and a virtual hug, this video is for you!
Things to note from the video:
- **Tap here** for the Homeschool Mom Encouragement! Why We All Need Help playlist
- Follow @taneishareads on Instagram
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join Homeschool Ministry Wives Facebook Group
- Mothers with G.R.A.C.E. Facebook Group
- Follow @TeamKEMPacademy on Instagram
Remember, YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO DO EVERYTHING ALONE!
Here are a few resources I’ve shared on my blog:
- 5 Ways to Homeschool Without Stress
- Candy Math Manipulatives
- Homeschool 101: START HERE
- Moms Deserve Grace Too!
I hope you were encouraged by the tidbits shared in each video! Homeschooling is tough but with the peace of God, strength gifted from him, and the right resources we can endure.
For more homeschool and family encouragement, SUBSCRIBE to this blog and please share this post with family or friends.
Fill your week with laughter,
We would love to CONNECT with you!
Get a closer look at all the marriage, motherhood, makeup, and homeschool content by clicking on the photos below. ***** ***** ***** *****