Today, I’m participating in a collaboration hosted by The Ingrid Chronicles on YouTube. Myself and other Homeschool Heroines are sharing encouragement and resources in the Homeschool Reflections Collaboration.
Ready to be encouraged? Watch this video!
CHECK OUT THESE TIPS:
- Pray for confirmationBe confident in your final decision
- Take a break! A moment of alone time, even brief, is a blessing. Use that time wisely! Exercise, read, journal, study, chat on the phone, listen to music, etc.
- Be prayerful on which advice you should or should not accept.
- Be flexibleAllow your children to help choose curriculum
- Create a support and encouragement system
- Make time for personal Bible Study
- Listen to encouraging audio books
- Make adjustments in your curriculum based on each child’s learning style and capabilities
- If a resource does not work for you, remove it from your libraryShare resources with other homeschool friends
- You need a support system! Like-minded friends will strengthen your walk and be a great sounding board
Want more tips from moms just like you? Watch this playlist!
BUSY MOM’S GUIDE TO SELF-CARE
I hope you were encouraged by the tidbits shared in each video! I also pray you find joy in homeschooling your Cool Kids. Trust that God will ensure that you will have all the resources you need to be successful.
Remember to live holy, love graciously, laugh often, and leave the rest to God!
For more homeschool and family encouragement, SUBSCRIBE to this blog and please share this post with family or friends.
We would love to CONNECT with you!
Get a closer look at all the marriage, motherhood, makeup, and homeschool content by clicking on the photos below. ***** ***** ***** *****