This month I have set several goals pertaining to tightening up (or fine tuning) my diet and exercise program. I have stalled out because I stopped pushing myself and I definitely didn’t consume enough water last month. As I rushed through my days I also missed A LOT of meals which didn’t help my already hindered metabolism. Of course, the scale reflected that I was only doing the bare minimum so this month I need to double down so I can achieve maximum results.
Here are my goals for the month of May:
- Complete 5 workouts each week
- Cardio 5x
- Weight 3x
- Stretching before and after
- Drink three (push for four) 32 ounce cups of water daily
- Enjoy outside play time with the children (family workouts) three times a week
- Get eight hours of sleep nightly
- NO electronics two hours before bedtime
- Fasting cardio
- BREAKFAST IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING MORNING WORKOUT
To hear more about what I’m doing this month and how grateful I am for all the support, encouragement, and accountability I’ve received from you all check out my recent Weight Loss Wednesday video.
Here’s to a great month and maximum results!
Make this month marvelous,